As a Church of England School, we work to create a happy, safe and
secure school where everyone is valued and helped to develop their
talents to the full within a Christian environment.
We aim to:
- work together towards common goals, celebrating achievements and regularly reviewing our progress
- foster independence, so that our pupils grow up able to look after themselves and make a positive contribution to society.
- encourage children’s respect for their environment and a sense of belonging and responsibility towards their local community.
- provide a stimulating environment, making learning fun and exciting.
- give all children equal opportunities, respecting differences in race, gender and ability.
- enable each person within our school to feel special and to develop their skills and talents.
- be good role models, emphasising respect and kindness.
Our school will be known for its academic success, expressive and
creative flair, physical endeavours, Christian values, caring family
atmosphere and moral ethos.